The Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shane Dawson! My new fav person on youtube!

Go down

Shane Dawson! My new fav person on youtube! Empty Shane Dawson! My new fav person on youtube!

Post  korndawg711 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:21 pm

This guy is great! He has three youtube channels, check out ShaneDawsonTV and ShaneDawsonTV2. shane is his iphone channel.
he does vlogs, skits, and some funny stuff like this parody of Telephone and Bad Romance. Ned the Nerd is an alter ego of his, he doesn't look like that usually!

He has shirts at Hot Topic, i'm gonna get one totally! he's the best! i've been watching him all day since my parents aren't home. watch his other stuff! You should know that Shananay is one of his many alter egos.
also see this funny skit:

I'm gonna warn you about explicit content! So don't watch it with parents around unless you or they really don't care! i suspect they would.
I love his hair. lol!

Last edited by korndawg711 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
korndawg711
korndawg711
Site Member
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Shane Dawson! My new fav person on youtube! Empty ones you might not find right away

Post  korndawg711 Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:57 pm

i'm posting a few that are a year or so old and therefore they might not be the first ones you see on the page.

I love S-Deezy!
Also, you gotta love Joe for playing the gay guy in all Shane's vids. On his station Shane will be in one of his vids. Can't wait to see it! It's about Shane getting assassinated.

HAHAHAHA! V.O.T. #2!!!
Slow motion kiss-blowing action!!

You thought you saw a funny Sarah Palin video? Check again! It's scary how for a second I actually thought Shane was a girl... his hair looks so natural like that.

Shane apreciates his fans! I think I'll send him a letter and include a pic of me dressed up as Shananay for Halloween! Because he WILL read it!

OMG: Shananay as a doctor? that can't be good. who knows what she'll do to you when you're knocked out?

I love the Adam and Eve part... haha: "PERV"

haha... mousetrap...

What's your F.M.L.?

Emo Breakup 1 & 2!!!!
Make sure you see the behind the scenes for this vid, called "chicks tied up in my living room" and is on the second channel.and also watch the bloopers for bad bromance!

I think Shananay has a beautiful voice! *sniffle*Sad

Oh Jerid... nice leather pants. lol!

"Alright guys, I'm gonna go. See ya later! *whoosh*." Alright guys, I'm gonna go. See ya later, whoosh!

How does your mouth taste now?? Razz

Last edited by korndawg711 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 8 times in total
korndawg711
korndawg711
Site Member
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Shane Dawson! My new fav person on youtube! Empty OH MY GOD tyler i think i found it!

Post  korndawg711 Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:18 pm

you know how you were saying your friend has shane's phone number (by the way- who were you talking about?)? well i think i found it!!! it was in one of his videos!!!
it's in this vid!
i looked up the number and it is a california area code, and if you look up the whole number it does say it's shane's, though there's some that are like " who keeps calling from..." which is weird but it must be it because on ask shane/V.O.P he plays phone calls from fans. So yeah, AWESOME!!!! it's gonna cost a fortune if i call him though. Sad

562-606-1512
korndawg711
korndawg711
Site Member
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Shane Dawson! My new fav person on youtube! Empty i can't wait

Post  korndawg711 Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:01 pm

to send shane a letter. I'm going to send the best of those mad libs we did. he'll get a kick out of that. who has that one? the really good one? well find it and give it to me! Twisted Evil
also check back here often. you might notice the ever-growing post above. it isn't shown as a post, but i do add more vids every so often, like "sweet lover", hahaha, i love that one. Cool
korndawg711
korndawg711
Site Member
Site Member

Back to top Go down

Shane Dawson! My new fav person on youtube! Empty Re: Shane Dawson! My new fav person on youtube!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down